Red Dragonfly Productions, the team behind the critically acclaimed ‘Diao Chan’ and ‘The Autumn of Han’ are proud to present an evening of new writing from first time playwrights.
Red Dragonfly launched Taking Flight a competition aimed at finding three new short plays from writers within the British East Asian, South Asian, and South East Asian communities. From the many entries, three plays were chosen to be taken through to final production in a unique evening of theatre.
- Running Time: 90mins, no interval
- Written by: Sammy Wong, Chandni Lakhani, Joan C Guyll
- Directed by: Ross Ericson
- Designed by: Grist To The Mill
- Suitability: Parental Guidance